Lincoln Lt7 Tractor
The LT-7 Tractor is a self-propelled mechanized wire feeder, designed for the submerged arc process with track system capabilities. It is self-guiding and easy to operate – only one operator is usually required. It is designed to be used with a variety of Lincoln DC constant voltage and constant current power sources. The rugged, lightweight unit permits quick movement to the next joint. Its compact size fits through small openings and confined spaces. Butt and fillet welds can be made on heavy plate or steel as light as 12 gauge (2.5mm). The LT-7 Tractor is ideal for the following applications: ship and barge building, storage tank erection, bridge deck installation, beam, girder or column fabrication, and long seams on heavy weldments.
- LT-7 Tractor feeds 3/32 to 3/16″ (2.4 to 4.8 mm) solid wires, from 100 – 400 inches per minute (2.5 – 10.2 m/min) wire feed speed.
- Calibrated tractor drive adjusts travel speeds from 6 to 70 inches per minute (0.12 to 1.8 m/min).
- Vertical head lift adjuster for adjusting electrical stick-out from 1/2 in. to 5 in. (12.7 to 127.0 mm).
- Weld angle is up to 50° from vertical on either side; drag angle is up to 30° from vertical.
- Control box is conveniently located on the tractor (can be mounted either left or right), eliminating the need to return to the power source for routine procedure changes.
- Exceptional tracking control and self-steering in most applications leave the operator free for quality control, joint cleaning and flux handling.
- Welds butts, horizontal fillet and lap joints to the left or right side of the tractor frame for convenience.
- Close mechanical alignment between wire and joint maximizes weld quality with no fixturing costs.
|Part No.||Wire Feed Speed Range||Wire Size (mm)||Drive Rolls|
|N/A||2.5- 10.2m/min||2.4mm – 4.8mm||2|
|Connector Type||Phase/Voltage/Hertz||Dimensions (mm) H x W x D||Net Weight (kg)|
|N/A||N/A||698, 838, 356||54.5|